- Verification and validation of the works program;
- Breakdown of the works into phases that were compatible with the town’s financial resources and the requirements of the water police.
- Provisional budget, project feasibility in terms of program and site requirements, general layout and quantities, technical solutions, provisional estimate of the cost of works;
- Location of buildings and equipment, operating costs;
- Consultation of contractors;
- Implementation schedule.
- Selection of contractor;
- Control of compliance of working drawings, technical and financial control;
- Control of document compliance, organization of site meetings, verification of itemised statements of account, assistance to the contracting authority;
- Organization of pre-acceptance tests and trials, preparation of reports.