- Audit of hot and cold water sanitary systems, air conditioning facilities (cooling towers) and swimming pool systems;
- Action plan for the prevention of health risks;
- Defining water quality maintenance standards;
- Training technicians (water treatment, prevention of legionella risk, maintenance).
The audit includes
- Description of the installations;
- Identification, recording, and characterization of the network’s structural and operational defects (critical points);
- A summary of the micro-biological and physico-chemical analyses conducted;
- Defining the corrective and preventive actions to be implemented to reduce these risks.
The objectives were
- To conduct an inventory of the sanitary installations, cooling, and swimming pool systems, in terms of design, operation and maintenance;
- To correlate the analytic results with the findings of the on-site audit;
- To provide decision-making support via recommendations to ensure the safety of installations and to meet regulatory requirements;
- To reinforce the implementation of these measures through training sessions and regular sanitary monitoring.