Assessment of technical compliance of water and air systems
- Technical health and safety audit with a structural study of water and air facilities and risk analysis by identification of critical points;
- Measurement campaign (temperature, flow, pressure);
- Corrective and preventive actions.
Development of an analytical water and air quality monitoring strategy
- Quality monitoring sampling strategy;
- Water (bacteriological and physicochemical quality) and air (particulate cleanliness and airborne contamination) sampling protocols.
Definition of maintenance and monitoring procedures adapted to each mode of operation of the establishment
- Water and air facility monitoring and reporting of maintenance operations;
- Preventive operating procedures;
- Protocol for securing networks in case of failures;
- Infection prevention in case of work in controlled premises.