Data acquisition and analysis
- Map production using a geographical information system (GIS);
- Regulatory context study;
- Waste characterisation campaigns;
- Laboratory analyses;
- Estimation of the waste quantity over the next 20 years.
Assessment of the current waste management system
- Environmental impact studies (including laboratory analyses of samples);
- Efficiency analysis based on the criteria of the quantities treated and cost.
Study and recommended solution for improvement
- Assessment of existing waste collection and treatment technologies available on the market;
- Comparison of these technologies through the creation of a decision support tool;
- Proposal of an optimal solution suiting the project’s particular needs.
Cost-benefit analysis for the proposed solution
- Calculation of the overall cost of the solution;
- Estimation of potential income;
- Creation of a “roadmap”.