Audit, large-scale monitoring, and process optimization
- Facility audit and optimization program;
- Evaluation of the technical database and calculation and interpretation of the most important operational parameters;
- Calculation of energy balance of the digester and the cogeneration unit;
- Assistance in monitoring full-scale results while evaluating the optimization program and adjusting it if necessary;
- Preparation of audit and monitoring reports.
- Characterization of digestate to complete the database: analyses, microscopic examination of composition, methanogenic activity tests;
- Characterization of biogas composition;
- Characterization of the methanogenic bacterial association by microscopic examination;
- Distinction between methanogenic, hydrogenotrophic, and acetoclastic bacteria;
- Measurement of methanogenic activity: laboratory batch test.