As with any infrastructure, water systems must be maintained, optimized and renewed in order to maintain usage and water quality in the most cost-effective way.
With its strong experience, extensive references, certifications and qualifications, Seureca is currently the leading expert in water facility management for buildings, and benefits from know-how of more than 20 years in Legionella.
- Water quality audits: Legionella audit, Pseudomonas audit, lead audit...
- Water savings studies
- Water networks performance: corrosion expertise, scaling expertise, polymer materials expertise…
- Effluents expertise: diagnostic of wastewater treatment plants, health facilities, industrial sites…
- Legionella risk assessment on cooling towers
- Chloramines expertise in swimming pools
- Hot water networks balancing (Legionella risk)
- Water networks mapping (plans, diagrams)
- Water sampling strategy and sampling methods
- Sanitary Technical Inspection
- Control of new and existing water connections
- Crisis management
- Project Management Assistance
- Technical training and awareness of staff (Legionella, water quality, eco-friendly quiz, water savings, corrosion, cooling towers…)