Collection, the initial phase in waste management, has become a question of operational details. Seureca’s engineers have developed innovative answers adapted to local situations in places in which waste collection had not yet existed. In more developed countries we improve collection efficiency which limits environmental impact, and encourage source separation of materials to increase recycling rates.
- Delineation of collection methods depending on the local context and available resources;
- Definition of zones and collection routes;
- Logistic optimization through GIS modeling;
- Buyer assistance for collection equipment;
- Start‑up support for new collection services: implementation of waste sorting, bio-waste, etc.