- Modeling the heating demand until 2030, taking into account various scenarios to quantify the impact of energy effi ciency measures on demand trends and economic profitability.
- Recommendations and tools to improve customer service management: contract management, complaints management, communication, billing system.
- Feasibility study including a measurement campaign for the installation of individual controls on vertical pipe systems.
- Customer satisfaction survey to households concerned by the implementation of energy efficiency measures, to predict the impact of the measures on satisfaction.
- Analysis of the impact on demand by installing 300 individual substations: 11% energy savings on average with an increase of up to 40 days in the heating period.
- Balancing networks and optimizing the heat schedule on four buildings resulting in an additional 8% in energy savings.